The Art of Barking at Dogs

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Art of Dying with a Smile On

So we were at a carnival... Athena decided to go on a flat ride that looked like it would go in a circle... the passengers could spin themselves.... So.... circles in circles... fun.....

NO.

It rose off the ground and took on more of a ferris wheel movement. I exchanged surprised glances with a fellow spectator.

Next, it inverted itself.

"Wow, I didn't know it would do THAT!" my perplexed fellow onlooker commented.

Me neither! But there Athena was, smiling and smiling the whole time.

"I had no idea it would do that, but looks like my daughter loves it," I said.

Athena lost a shoe in the process and came back over to me after the ride was done.

"I thought I was going to die!"

"But you looked so happy."

"I decided that if I was gonna die, I was going to die with a smile on."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home