The Art of Barking at Dogs

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Art of Losing a Guy in 10 Minutes

Sure, Kate Hudson helped us all with How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, but what if you require a quicker turnaround time on the loss?

 Here is what I recommend (proven method):

1. Put on a really tall pair of pink rain boots... in California.. when it is not raining... (with the special note that in California, when it rains it is more of a refreshing mist than droplets or liquid that actually gets you wet...  just owning these 1.5 foot tall boots may be enough, but if not, proceed to Step 2).

2. Do a little dance. In my case it was in response to "I am not sure if I want to be seen with you in those boots" and it was accompanied by an antagonistic (yet catchy in the mainstream pop kind of way) "Oh yes you do....." song.

3. Warn everyone you meet of the impending flash flood. Particularly effective:  Glance down at someone's feet and say "Oh no! You are going to get all wet!" or simply offer well wishes such as "I hope you make it!'

Viola. You get to remain single. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home